TOP BUSINESS APPS TO GET YOU ORGANIZED
If you’re struggling to stay on top of your work tasks, there are some great apps available to help out.
- Asana helps your business improve communication and collaboration. You can view all tasks and projects and follow progress on a communal board so you can communicate without having to rely on email.
- Proven helps organize your hiring process by posting listings to multiple job boards with one click. You can also review and sort applicants with ease.
- Boxmeup organizes and tracks your packages, containers and bulk storage items to make storing and shipping a breeze.
- Evernote keeps all your notes organized in one place and allows you to easily share notes and lists with co-workers.
- Trello tracks your team’s workflow. Whenever you make a change to a project or task, the app notifies each team member involved so you don’t have to.
- KanbanFlow helps managers visualize overall workflow. It gives overviews of work status, tracks progress and assigns tasks to team members. Nerdwallet, April 21, 2020
TOP 5 WAYS TO OVERCOME SETBACKS AND GROW
After you encounter a setback, it can be hard to start again. But simply believing in yourself is the best way to get back on track.
- Recognize when failure is your fault and when it isn’t. Some setbacks are entirely out of your control. Learn to recognize the difference in your faults and what you can’t control, then move forward.
- Learn from your mistakes and don’t repeat them. Immediately letting go of the regret of making a mistake can be hard, so instead, focus on what caused the mistake, then learn from it.
- Focus on your new goal. Failure often comes from going after something we don’t truly want. Discover what you really want so you understand what you need to work on.
- Celebrate small wins. You don’t have to wait to celebrate, even if you haven’t reached your end goal. Validate yourself for completing smaller tasks, and you’ll empower yourself to keep going.
- Find the right mentor. This is someone who believes in you, even when you don’t believe in yourself, and who can support you in reaching your goals. Find someone with the right knowledge and experience to learn from. Business Insider, Sept. 16, 2020