Are Your It Problems a Real "Monkey on Your Back"?
- Don ‘t let the constant weight of your IT problems on your back drag down your organization!
- Your IT should be left in hands that you know you can trust to always get the job done right the FIRST time!
Feel Like Your IT Problems Are Driving You Bananas?
My name Cohen Barnes, Sundog President. Sundog is the only technology firm in Northern Illinois having over 30 years of experience, with 100% of our engineers being industry certified, that delivers the fastest response times by answering our phones live, and who offers month to month contracts backed by a 30 day, no questions asked money back guarantee. Our ‘Technical Advisor’ model ensures a specific engineer at Sundog will always be familiar with your technology and the staff at your organization.
Although this isn’t an amazing concept, I’m amazed at how many IT firms don’t get this right. And if you’re frustrated with your current IT person because they are totally unreliable, inept at solving your IT problems fast and (quite possibly) incompetent at delivering good, predictable service, we can help.
In addition to solving these issues, we can also show you how to:
• Increase employee productivity signi icantly by putting a responsive IT support help desk within a quick phone call’s reach whenever any little glitch does occur. Why should anyone on your staff ever have to wait around idly while their computer is down?
• Gain complete peace of mind that your network is 100% secured and backed up properly so IF you were to experience a major disaster of some kind, we could have you back up and running again within 24 hours or less.
• Eliminate costly downtime, chronic problems, slowness, and other computer headaches with our TotalCARE services. How does this work? By proactively maintaining the health and security of your network with 24/7 monitoring and maintenance. In fact, we guarantee that you will have less than 1 hour of downtime the entire YEAR due to a problem we should have caught under our watch—just try to get your average “computer guru” to make that kind of promise!
And we don’t just say that, we guarantee it.
Ultimately, this means you and your staff will no longer have to waste time or
money on aggravating computer problems, period.
A 'Get-To Know-Us' FREE Gift Valued at $500...
What to do next?
Learn why we are the #1 IT support firm in Northern Illinois for small and medium businesses by discovering what our clients say about us!
The Assessment takes only 90 minutes to conduct, but when it’s done, you’ll know for sure if your company’s data is secured and, in the event of a disaster, exactly how fast you could be back up and running again (if at all). I will be following up in the next couple of days to make sure you received this letter, and to see if you would like to schedule this free IT and Cybersecurity Risk Assessment. If not, please just let us know!Dedicated to serving you,
Cohen Barnes, President
Phone: 815-991-2400 E-mail: email@example.com
P.S. There is not any cost or obligation of any kind when you request this IT and Cybersecurity Risk Assessment, and you won’t be harassed by a high-pressure salesman; I’m simply extending this offer to you as a way of introducing myself to you and providing value to you as a fellow business owner.
Sign Me Up For The Free Assessment
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.