Updates and Resources from Sundog
During the COVID-19 Outbreak
Sundog will continue to provide support to our clients during these emergency situations. We are taking steps and have plans in place to mitigate the risk of exposure to and transmission of COVID-19 and maintain the health and safety of our clients, and our employees. We will continue to use every effort to deliver uninterrupted essential services to our clients.
- Employee education: Our team has been provided guidelines for keeping themselves and those they come in contact with healthy. These guidelines include staying home if sick, frequent hand cleaning and work surface sanitization.
- Customer Support: Sundog is built to operate anywhere and anytime. Our cloud infrastructure and secure connections to client environments allow us to operate uninterrupted in the event our employees cannot go into the office.
- On-site Support: Sundog will continue to provide on-site support as necessary. We will take all necessary precautions to protect our employees and clients from possible exposure when going on-site. Out engineers are equipped with facemasks, hand sanitizer, and gloves to protect themselves and our clients. This will continue unless events require us to adjust this arrangement. Should you have any limitations/restrictions on vendor visits, please let us know and we will respect and honor them.
- Travel: As of today, Sundog is limiting all non-essential travel in order to reduce the risk of possible exposure. We will keep this measure in place as long as necessary.
This situation is affecting all of us on a global scale. We want to be sure that we have the processes and plans in place to be able to deliver and respond to issues that affect your business and security should the worst happen.
Free Remote Working Resources for Your Business:
Fill out the form on this page to download our Work from Home Report: Critical Facts and Insider Secrets Every Business Owner Must Know Before Installing A 'Virtual Network' To Allow Employees To Work From Home, On The Road, Or From A Remote Office
Social distancing is the government recommended #1 defense against the spread of COVID-19. Because of this, we know that many companies will be taking these precautions by allowing employees to work-from-home.
In light of this unexpected situation, we have created a report to offer some insight for the ultimate work from home report!
You can download this report for free by filling out the form on this page. I encourage you to take advantage of this report and act on this information today.
News Articles Worth Reading:
Free Communication Resources for Your Business:
- Microsoft Teams: Curious about Teams, but not sure where to start? Our new Videos section of our website has some updated tutorials on using Microsoft Teams.
Bigger Brains is temporarily offering their mini-course on Microsoft Teams, Teams Essentials for FREE on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlD_YJ6GN1HnBqUK9XQcl3EB2J3AwdyOq
- Zoom Meetings: This video communications technology provider has a free version and is removing the limitations of the free version for many: https://blog.zoom.us/wordpress/2020/02/26/zoom-commitment-user-support-business-continuity-during-coronavirus-outbreak/
Free Cybersecurity Resources for Your Business:
- Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Guide: Providing business owners with strategic guidance, promoting a national unity of effort, and coordinating the overall federal effort to ensure the security and resilience of the Nation's critical infrastructure: https://www.cisa.gov/publication/guidance-essential-critical-infrastructure-workforce
- SANS Security Policy Resource: This research project of the SANS community offers a consensus of rapid development and implementation of information security policies: https://www.sans.org/security-resources/policies/
- Also check out their Pandemic Response Planning Policy: https://www.sans.org/security-resources/policies/general/pdf/pandemic-response-planning-policy
COVID-19 may be a wake-up call for some better strategies, policies, and procedures to protect our employees, clients, and overall operations. Sundog firmly believes in supporting not only our clients, but our Northern Illinois business community during these emergency situations.
Let’s talk about making sure your team is operational and able to work safely from their homes.
Fill out the from to the right for a free Work from Home Report and to schedule your Free Work from Home Consultation to see where we can be of assistance to your organization.
Fill In The Form Below To Instantly Claim Your Free Remote Working Resources
Excellent Follow Through and Communication
Kishwaukee Cardiology Associates
Peace of Mind... Confidence...Exceeded My Expectations
“The biggest benefit has been the “peace of mind” I have now because they free up my time to focus on other areas and projects that I have on my plate. They give us confidence that our systems are professionally maintained and monitored so we do not need to worry. Another ...Read More
Blackhawk Moving &Storage